What is a desert safari? A desert safari involves a drive through enormous mounds of sand and a stop at a campsite where you’ll have the opportunity to ride camels, get henna tattoos and be entertained by a belly dancer during dinner.
Timeless, peaceful and ever-changing, deserts around the world lure travellers from far and wide. Desert safaris are in fact the prefect introduction to the charm of the deserts around the world. Fall in love with the beauty and tranquillity of the Golden sands, blue skies, colourful camps, thrilling camel safaris, sand-dune bashing on jeeps and other incredible experiences, desert safaris are adventure coupled with incredible experiences.
TOP RATED DESERT SAFARI IN THE WORLD
- The Arabian Desert, Dubai (United Arab Emirates)This one lets you experience the desert environment on the outskirts of Dubai. If you want the best out of it, just opt for a sunset desert safari. Ride the rolling sand dunes by a four-wheeled vehicle, dine at a safari camp and exercise a range of entertainment options like a highly energetic belly dance performance on the Arabic beats. Winter would be the best season to visit Dubai and experience the safari. So, choose any month from October to April for this thrilling experience.
- The Sahara Desert, Bahariya (Egypt)Egypt is well-renowned as the highly visited desert safari destination all around the globe which makes an experience of a safari in this desert a lifetime experience for everyone. The desert has campsites, it is also equipped with luxury resorts with modern amenities for accommodation. The Golden Mummies, hot and cold springs, and saltwater lake act as the feather on the cap of this desert. Best time to visit this very popular desert is from October to March.
- The Thar Desert, Jaisalmer (India)The Thar Desert is inevitably one of the most glorious deserts in the world. The sunrise (4-6 am) is the most cherishing part and the sunset (4-7 pm) is the liveliest part at the Sam Sand Dunes that lures the nature lovers, travellers, and photographers. You will also be able to cover several cultural shows in the nearby regions. The campfires and musical nights also add to the excitement in the tourists. Witnessing various camel cavalcades will leave you wondering about its raw culture. Best time to visit is winter season, i.e. from October to March. In fact, it also hosts a Desert Festival in February, which organizes numerous cultural events.
- The Black Rock Desert, Nevada (USA)This is one of the most unique landscapes in the world. Firstly, it is a blend of lava beds and alkali flats. Secondly, it offers its guests a great number of adventures, wildlife viewing, hot spring bathing, wilderness training, hiking, and exploring the ghost towns. Just like other deserts, it offers basic facilities like bonfire camping, lip-smacking food, and stargazing. Since the climate remains friendly in major part of the year, it remains accessible. You can enjoy the most during March to May and August to October.
- The Wahiba Sands, Muscat (Oman)The Wahiba Sands is yet another magnificent desert landscape which can be explored by jeep or camel. Safari Desert Camp is located in a distant and quiet desert landscape of the Wahiba Sands, 25 km away from Al-Ghabbi in the city of Bidiyah. Sumptuous camps serve its guests with authentic carpets, luxury beds, beddings, and whatnot. This remains incomplete without an amazing bonfire, mouth-watering delights, music, and heart-throbbing dance performances. Not just this, you can also relax, sit beside your love and gaze at the twinkling stars. Best time to enjoy the safari is October to March when the minimum temperature remains on an average 18 degrees Celcius. The nearest airport is Seeb International Airport, Muscat from where you can easily hire a cab.
FOR INQUIRY/BOOKING, CALL: 08157550577, 08157550578, 08157550573, 08157550588
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Or Visit our website www.tifatravels.com